Kevin Hart is currently one of the most in-demand actors/comedians in all of Hollywood, and as a result of his power and status, he is considered to be a role model for youngsters all over the globe.
A hugely talented comedian, Kevin is now also a very in-demand actor, often being cast in comedies for obvious reasons.
This pint-sized comedian is not only famous due to his stand up and charisma in front of the camera, but also for his chemistry with real-life close friend Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
As a result of his status, Kevin Hart is considered quite the motivator and inspiration.
Here we’ll be looking at several Kevin Hart quotes but before we get to that, let’s learn more about this incredibly funny man.
Kevin Hart Early Life:
Kevin Darnell Hart was born on the 6th of July, 1979, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Raised by his mother Nancy in a single-parent household, Kevin had an older brother named Robert.
His father, Henry Witherspoon, was addicted to cocaine and would spend much of Kevin’s childhood in and out of jail.
As a way of coping, Kevin would use humor, both at school and at home.
He attended George Washington High school and the Community College of Philadelphia, before moving to New York and then Massachusetts, working as a shoe salesman and doing stand up comedy gigs at the weekend.
Kevin suffered a slow start at the beginning of his stand up comedy career, where he went by the name of Lil Kev, due to his 5ft 3-inch height.
He was booed off stage multiple times, but he didn’t let this phase him and he stuck with it, entering comedy competitions where audiences began to accept him.
He began touring in 2009 and over the year he became more and more successful, making a big name for himself and earning upwards of $15 Million over the next 5 years or so.
Now a big name in the world of comedy, the world of Hollywood beckoned for Kevin, and he landed small supporting roles in movies such as Soul Plane, Death at a Funeral, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, and many more besides.
He starred alongside Ice Cube in Ride Along 1 and 2, as well as Will Ferrell in getting Hard.
It wasn’t until he starred alongside Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson in the movie Central Intelligence, that his popularity really took off. Audiences and critics loved the chemistry the two had together, as they made a real-life odd couple, due to the enormous size difference between the two.
He has also starred alongside The Rock and Jack Black in the two Jumanji sequels, though his next venture will be a dramatic one known as ‘Fatherhood’ which is a drama about a man whose wife sadly dies after giving birth.
Kevin has also hosted numerous ceremonies over the years, including the BET Awards.
He was initially slated to host the 91st Academy Awards, but as a result of homophobic tweets he’s made in the past, he was forced to step down and apologize.
That year, the ceremony was held with no host.
Motivational Kevin Hart Quotes:
1. “I’m never gonna step away from stand-up. I can’t. That’s what got me where I am, and that’s also my muse, That’s how I stay level-headed. That’s what keeps me going.” – Kevin Hart
2. “I am capable of holding the quote-unquote ‘title’ of leading man. Leading man just means people want see you and assume that you can hold a film, carry a movie.” – Kevin Hart
3.”I’ve done a great job at being universal in my stand-up, which is why, for ‘Let Me Explain.’ I toured all over the world. These movies i have coming out – ‘Ride Along,’ ‘Grudge Match,’ ‘About Last Night,’ ‘Think Like a Man Too’ – are putting me in a position to become universal on an even bigger scale. – Kevin Hart
4. “I’m a whopping 5 foot 4 inches tall. I0m not going to get any taller.” – Kevin Hart
5. ” I understand that being able to appeal to public and having an amazing sense of humour is not something that comes easy. It’s definitely a gift and for which I’m thankful.” – Kevin Hart
6. “No man wants to settle down. It happens. Eventually you’re going to bump into somebody that makes you go, ‘Hmm, I don’t mind seeing this person every day’.” – Kevin Hart
7. “Because I’m small, I’ve been called things from ‘Happy Feet’ to ‘Little Face’.” -Kevin Hart
8. “I’m not the most attractive fella. I’m not a Billy Dee Williams. Personality is everythings.” – Kevin Hart
9. “A reputation as a hard worker is a good reputation to have.” – Kevin Hart
10. “Laughter heals all wounds, and that’s one thing that everybody shares. No matter what you’re going through, it makes you forget about your problems. I think the world should keep laughing.” – Kevin Hart
11. “I think if someone gets kicked in the face it is their fault – they watched the foot come towards their face.” – Kevin Hart
12. “I learned from the guys before me – Bill Cosby, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Richard Pryor, just to name few. These are guys that left it all hang out. What they lived is what they took to the stage.” – Kevin Hart
13. “I love being in stage, I love being able to tell a story, I love the fact that the audience listens and laughs at it. It makes me happy and it’s what i live for.” Kevin Hart
14. “i was the guy on the swim team entertaining the bus on the way to the meets.” – Kevin Hart
15. “It’s very rare that you get a director that lets you be creative and bring what you feel your character should do or should be.! – Kevin Hart
16. “people like to hear the word “love”.” – Kevin Hart
17. “Take me serously. Take me and my role seriously. Take my talent seriously.” – Kevin Hart
18. “You get one life. I’m going to embrace mine.” – Kevin Hart
19. “No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
20. “I don’t believe in doing things to manufacture my body to appeal to what I think people might like.” – Kevin Hart
21. “My main goal is to be a self-made man and have control over what’s mine.” – Kevin Hart
22. “Soul Plane” put me in a positon to succeed. I’m glad i had the opportunity to be the lead man.” – Kevin Hart
23. “I don’t write material. Funny things happen to me in the course of a day, and i just make notes.” – Kevin Hart
24. “I don’t know about other people, but I love to work.” – Kevin Hart
25. “People want to act like they know celebrities. They want to see pictures. They want to know where you’re going. They want to hear you talk about your family.” – Kevin Hart
26. “In comedy, my strengths are improvisation.” – Kevin Hart
27. “My son is becoming me – just a silly, silly prankster guy.” – Kevin Hart
28. “I had one incident where my daughter said that a girl asked if she was a brown person. I said, ‘We’re black. You have black people, white people, Chinese people, Hispanic people; we’re all brought up differently.’ – Kevin Hart
29. “If you want to appeal to everyone, you can’t do a worl tour and expect black people to show up at every date – when you’re in Australia, when you’re in Dubai, when you’re in Indonesia.” – Kevin Hart
30. “I not a good storm-outer…because I forget stuff.” – Kevin Hart
31. “I don’t think you get successful to brag and throw what you have in the world’s face. That’s all private.” – Kevin Hart
32. “Before I look stupid and not know what a word means or how to pronouce it, I’ll strop the whole production: ‘Hey, real quick, guys. Define this word for me. Somebody’.” – Kevin Hart
33.”You might be the funniest guy in the worl, but if you don’t have anything to talk about, people are eventually going to gravitate towards the guy that’s actually saying something.” – Kevin Hart
34. “Some sarcasm is best told simply.” – Kevin Hart
35. “Stand-up can take you in so many different places, man. So many doors can be opened up from stand-up comedy, and the first one that was opened up for me was acting.” – Kevin Hart
36. “Success isn’t supposed to happen, no matter how hard you work. There’s no garantee you’re going to succeed. There’s nothing set in stone.
37. “People see me on the street, and they point to me, and they’re like, ‘Hey! All right, all right, all right!’.” – Kevin Hart
38. “You make yourself broad. You make yourself appealing. ‘Hey y’all, I’m cool with everybody.’ That’s my message.” – Kevin Hart
So, how did you find our motivational Kevin Hart quotes list? Comment below!